It's the outcome of a cocktail consisting of things people said, looks I've been given, the annoying hopeless girl that sits behind me at the office, and the general outlook of my life at the present time.
I'm going to fix my current pit of despair. Since Sunday (today = day 4) I have been eating breakfast before work instead of secretly eating at my desk part way through the morning. Sunday and Monday I took a walk on my breaks. Tuesday (and after work today) I started to exercise at home again regardless of the broken monitor on my bike.
I am keeping track of calories consumed vs. calories burned and activities, and I have come to think of it as one of those addicting Facebook games. I have a list of objectives, and unlike FB I don't need to rely on other people to help me achieve. I can see my progress all computerized. I use FitDay.com
I make a point of getting ready for bed and going to bed earlier even though it means that I can't see my husband when he gets home from work. if I stick to this schedule I will not see him at all except Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday mornings. But I need to be healthy so it's an unfortunate change I need to deal with.
Yes, life sucks, but it has its graceful lovely moments. You have to work for everything and don't get much in return. It's short though so suck it up and do the best you can. It's all about what you make of it.
<3 <3 <3
[...]
It's upsetting, and it seems unreal when you are suddenly shrouded in darkness when all there is is everything you have not yet engaged. To be sad over a vast and vague combination of reasons inside of a subtle intensity...where does one go to catch a breath? Confused and lackluster. We choose to abstain the connection to our outer identities and inner intentions...to live in an unknown chaos continuously and silently...while time passes by day after day. Your looks fade, and your mind grows tired...and the next thing you know when you try to open your eyes you are staring back at a stranger. Why does time disappear in the sweetest moments of our lives? Why are we left pondering in the shadows of a minutes passed?
No comments:
Post a Comment