[...]

It's upsetting, and it seems unreal when you are suddenly shrouded in darkness when all there is is everything you have not yet engaged. To be sad over a vast and vague combination of reasons inside of a subtle intensity...where does one go to catch a breath? Confused and lackluster. We choose to abstain the connection to our outer identities and inner intentions...to live in an unknown chaos continuously and silently...while time passes by day after day. Your looks fade, and your mind grows tired...and the next thing you know when you try to open your eyes you are staring back at a stranger. Why does time disappear in the sweetest moments of our lives? Why are we left pondering in the shadows of a minutes passed?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Empty Desires.

I can't exactly explain the title because I don't quite know myself what it means. But then again maybe I do. I used to write. Now I lean against a cold distant brick wall, and I can claim no attempts of kindling an old flame. It just left me one day; the urge, the driving need to write. I kind of sort of wander and feel an emptiness inside. When I became connected to someone it slowly started to slip away. Was I lifted from my life long angst? Maybe the void I feel just needs to be filled with happiness...as the angst no longer feeds from me. But not everything I used to write was depressing and angry. I wrote abstract flash fiction - what happened to that? I loved it.

Make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment